Distillerie Tessendier & Fils acting as data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and privacy.
This policy (hereinafter « the Policy ») aims to inform you about how we collect, use and share the personal data you provide to us through our website http://cognac- tessendier.com/fr/ (hereinafter « the Website »).
This Policy is intended to apply only to the processing of information (hereinafter
« Personal Data ») relating to identified or identifiable users of our website (hereinafter the « Users »).
Distillerie Tessendier & Fils undertakes to limit the processing of Personal Data to the cases listed in this Policy and to update the latter in order to guarantee a high level of data protection in compliance with the regulation.
By using our Website, you may be required to send us Personal Data directly or indirectly.
Therefore, we collect the following data:
- The data you provide ;
- The data we obtain from third-party sources The Personal Data collected may therefore include:
- Identifying information: name, e-mail address, phone number ;
- Data related to work life: company name, job title, professional e-mail address, professional phone number;
- Technical data: IP address, browser type and version, operating system used;
- Login details: functions used, the pages visited, the configurations selected, the timestamp of the visits and the terms searched
Regarding the data collected from other sources, we may also obtain your contact and other personal information from Social networks when you authorize us to access your data on a social network;
Purposes of processing
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- In order to respond to your requests for informations;
- In order to upgrade the quality of your browsing on our Website conducting tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
Lawfulness of processing
We collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulation and only when you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
You may at any time exercise your rights related to your Personal Data:
- The right to request access to your Personal Data
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data
- The right to request that we erase your Personal Data
- The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to object to processing of your Personal Data You can contact us at the address : email@example.com
Our User’s personal data are strictly confidential and intended exclusively for communication department.
The Personal Data are intended for us in our capacity of data controller.
Except for legal, accounting or judicial obligations, we will not disclose in any way whatsoever your Personal Data to third parties.
Where do we transfer your personal data?
Your data are not transferred to a recipient in a third country or international organisation.
Your Personal Data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the Regulation
After this period your Personal Data will be deleted.
To respond to your requests for informations
3 years from the last contact (maximum)
To upgrade the quality of your browsing on our Website
13 months from data collection (maximum)
Modification of the policy
We may need to change this Policy to comply with regulatory, legal or technical developments.
If necessary, we will change the « last update date » and indicate when changes were made.
Where necessary, we will inform you and / or seek your consent.
We encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes or update to our Policy.
For all requests : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights are not respected or that a system implemented in the company does not comply with data protection rules, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL or by post.